Do you dream of running your own B2B exhibition?
Is this you?
- Have you got an idea for a B2B exhibition, where you have seen a gap in the market within the UK or globally?
- Are you a key part of a community and could set up a viable exhibition event?
- Work for a trade association which holds exhibitions but you are being limited by what you can do commercially?
- Cannot start your dream exhibition as you are unable to find a backer?
- Work for a large company but feel frustrated due to the internal politics and processes to get things changed?
- Have suggested significant changes to an event but are unable to get it backed internally?
- Want to grow an event series around the world but need assistance with how to best go about this?
- Your event has moved location from its historical home, but you feel this has been detrimental to the original audience?
- Feel as if you would need mentoring and support from industry experts to set something up.
Your ambition will need to be:
- To create a market-leading exhibition within the B2B vertical.
- A five-year plan to achieve a £1M profit.
Your current profile:
- Currently holding a Director level or Commercial position within the exhibition event market.
- Possess strong commercial judgement.
- Experience of looking after an event P & L
- High energy and charisma with an ability to motivate and drive a team to deliver your idea.
What you will receive:
- Your idea will be protected by an NDA (supplied by the client), so you will have complete security in the proposing phase
- Free feedback and advice on your project from industry experts, even if they do not back your plan.
- Similar remuneration to your current package
- Full mentoring and support to achieve your aims.
- A strong equity stake in the business
- Contact and register your interest with Media Steps
- Initial meeting to evaluate your experience to date
- Interview with the investors
- Presentation of your plan
Maybe after reading this, you feel this is not the right opportunity for you, but you would be open to looking at other options. Why not send over your CV to media steps – click here