Marketing Manager up to £35K-£40k plus performance-related bonus. Working for a growing media/events business. Based in Central London/remote working.
Interested? This is what you will receive:
- Join a fast-growing international PLC business.
- Excellent benefits included.
- Strong salary and bonus potential.
- Flexible working solutions.
Our client is a fast-growing business information and events business. They operated market-leading events along with highly desirable data solutions. You will be responsible for two face to face conferences and one virtual event, plus marketing the business information offering. One event is solely based on the topic of diversity and inclusion, so it will be essential to have a passion for this area.
About the role of a Marketing Manager:
As a Marketing Manager, you will focus on delivering high-quality paid-for audiences to their events. During a year, you will spend around 60% of your time marketing events and 40% marketing their business information solution. You will be skilled and experienced in helping come up with precise marketing strategies and implementing multi-channel campaigns to a B2B audience.
Does your profile match up?
You should be able to demonstrate competency in the below key areas, it is not essential to meet all requirements, but priority will be given to applications that satisfy most:-
- Ideally have held a successfully marketing events role previously for a conference/awards company where paid for delegates attend.
- Experienced in the full marketing mix. (Email marketing/digital, social media and print etc) and handling a budget.
- Strong database skills and analytics.
- Creative and happy to try new things to see how the market reacts.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Ability to monitor competitor activity and stay ahead of the game with timely marketing messages to maximize the events success.
- Experience in driving customer research campaigns.
- Able to meet deadlines whilst working with other departments/suppliers.
- Evidence of working in a team environment towards a common goal.
How to apply for this Conference Marketing Manager role?
My client is looking to hold interviews ASAP, if you feel this conference Marketing Manager role is something you would like to be considered for, please click here to forward your CV now!