Event Sales Executive position starting at £24K (OTE £30K-£35K), for a growing independent events business based in Central Essex.
About the client
Our client is an established conference/exhibition company who holds many business conferences and summits. They are looking to recruit a dynamic graduate who is looking to establish themselves in a sales role. They have developed a program to build confidence and gain knowledge and understanding of their industry. They have mapped out a clear career path within their business and offer significant pay rises and commission earning potential.
What is required of an Event Sales Executive?
The role would suit someone with some experience in sales (including on a part-time basis). You will be approaching senior industry leaders and offering them free attendance as a delegate to a mixture of events. The organisation covers a niche market and has grown the events yearly. You would get the opportunity to work in a fun vibrant office and learn from experienced people in the sector. This role is ideal for someone to obtain their first opportunity in a business-to-business sales position.
What skills and experience are required to be successful in this Event Sales Executive role?
- Possess some sales experience (including on a part-time basis).
- This company operates in the military sector so if you have had experience in serving the UK this would be a plus.
- Driven and ambitious.
- Hungry to learn about sales and best practices.
- Ability to take on board a lot of information quickly and get up to speed.
- A real can ‘do attitude’
- Have high attention to detail and be able to multitask.
- Self generate business leads.
- Build client relationships in the short and long term.
- Keen on working to targets.
How to apply for this Event Sales Executive role?
My client is looking to hold interviews ASAP, if you feel this Graduate Event Sales Executive role is something you would like to be considered for, please click here to forward your CV!