Exhibition Sales Manager circa £50K-£55K (OTE £75K-£85K). Working for a fast-growing independent exhibition business. Based in London.
Interested? This is what you will receive:
- Join the fastest-growing exhibition company in the UK!
- Massive career development opportunities within the business due to their growth plans.
- Excellent salary and uncapped commission.
- Be part of an award-winning company.
As a business, they have launched new shows, grown existing exhibitions and bolted on complimentary events/media offerings to sustain their growth. The organisation possesses an excellent reputation in the market, with customers valuing their shows. They achieve significant rebooks and partner with customers to make the shows successful. They have clear business objectives to reach over the next five years, hence this would be a great time to join the business while they are in the growth phase.
About the role of an Exhibition Sales Manager:
Our client is looking to recruit a Sales Manager to work on one of its growing exhibitions. You would be the most senior salesperson in the team, working closely with the Event Director to ensure all targets are exceeded. You will be required to mentor and assist team members as and when needed. You should be experienced in driving additional sponsorship revenue, e.g. headline or theatre etc on top of selling exhibition stands. Experience with dealing with agents and creating pavilions would also help you succeed in this role.
Does your profile match up?
You should be able to demonstrate competency in the below key areas, it is not essential to meet all requirements, but priority will be offered to applications that satisfy most criteria:
- Have successfully sold a B2B solution, ideally within exhibitions or conferences.
- Track record of achieving sales targets.
- Ability to quickly build rapport with either new or existing clients.
- Desire to go the extra mile and overachieve sales targets.
- Manage clients through the whole sales cycle and partner with them to achieve good outcomes adding on additional opportunities.
- Experienced in utilising a CRM system to manage sales pipelines and customer engagements.
- Ability to spot opportunities and have an entrepreneurial outlook.
- Well-trained in sales process and able to adapt different sales techniques to the varied customer base.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude.
How to apply for this Exhibition Sales Manager role?
Our client is looking to hold interviews ASAP, if you feel this Exhibition Sales Manager role is something you would like to be considered for, please click here to forward your CV now!