Digital Partnerships Manager up to £45K basic (OTE £75K). Working for a large events/media business. Based in London 3 days a week, two remote.
Interested? This is what you will receive:
- Join a sizeable international business.
- Massive career development opportunity, due to expansion plans.
- Strong product to work on with over 2.1 million page impressions per annum.
- Excellent salary, commission and numerous benefits.
Our client is a large event and media business, and they are well established and attract high audience numbers to their events. They have established an excellent reputation in the market and have launched digital offerings to complement their events. They strive to give their customers outstanding service whilst being highly innovative to satisfy the changing market for their customers.This role is to drive digital sales to an existing site which historically supports one of the biggest exhibitions in the UK.
About the role of Digital Partnerships Manager:
As a Digital Partnerships Manager, you will focus on growing around 10 clients and sourcing a further 15. Tech and digital are essential to the clients in this market therefore, there is a lot of growth available. You will have all the usual digital itineraries to sell webinars, newsletters, virtual roundtables, data dashboards etc and they are looking for someone to come up with new initiatives that add further revenue.
Does your profile match up?
You should be able to demonstrate competency in the below key areas, it is not essential to meet all requirements, but priority will be given to applications that satisfy most:-
- Expert in all aspects of digital B2B sales.
- Strong Account Manager & New Business Developer.
- Used to team working with other departments towards a common goal.
- Competent in using a CRM system such as salesforce.
- Happy to travel overseas to events.
- Skilled in pitching solutions over the phone, virtual meetings and in person.
- Used to managing a pipeline and able to report accurately as to what the status is of each account.
- Be highly organised and able to juggle tasks and prioritise.
How to apply for this Digital Partnerships Manager?
My client is looking to hold interviews ASAP, if you feel this Digital Partnerships Manager role is something you would like to be considered for, please click here to forward your CV now!