Senior Marketing Executive £40K-£45K salary plus additional bonus of up £4500! Working for a growing independent events business. Remote working with an office in Central London.
Interested? This is what you will receive:
- Fully remote working available (still required to attend some meetings in London)
- Unlimited holiday.
- Private medical insurance.
- Excellent salary and bonus.
About the role of a Senior Marketing Executive:
As a Senior Marketing Executive, you work under the guidance of an experienced Marketing Manager. Your primary duties will be delivering the marketing plan, measuring the results, and improving content-led multi-channel marketing campaigns. To retain and grow the customer base attending their exhibitions.
Our client is an independent events business which hosts two large international exhibitions a year. They are expanding significantly and need to appoint an experienced Senior Marketing Executive to aid their growth. They have established an excellent reputation in the market and aim to amaze people with their exhibitors, content and delegates.
Does your profile match up?
You should be able to demonstrate competency in the below key areas. It is not essential to meet all requirements, but priority will be given to applications that satisfy most:-
- Have successfully held a similar Marketing Executive/Senior Marketing Executive role for an exhibition/conference company. (Other forms of media/events marketing will be considered).
- Experienced in using marketing technology stacks such as Pardot, GA4, WordPress, Monday.com, SEM rush etc.
- Delivery of email campaigns, whilst using strong segmentation and analytical skills.
- Strong database skills and analytics.
- Able to run PPC campaigns and use Google Analytics.
- Strong copywriting skills for sales and e-marketing mail shots.
- Ability to monitor competitor activity and stay ahead of the game with timely marketing messages to maximise the success of the event.
- A strategic thinker with excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Able to meet deadlines whilst working with other departments and suppliers.
- Evidence of working in a team environment towards a common goal.
How to apply for this Senior Marketing Executive role?
My client is looking to hold interviews ASAP. If you feel this Senior Marketing Executive role is something you would like to be considered for, please click here to forward your CV now!