Vendor Marketing Manager £50-£55K salary plus additional bonus of up £15000! Working for a growing independent events business. Remote working with an office in Central London.
Interested? This is what you will receive:
- Fully remote working available (still required to attend some meetings in London)
- Unlimited holiday.
- Private medical insurance.
- Excellent salary and bonus.
About the role of a Vendor Marketing Manager:
As a Vendor Marketing Manager, you will have a lot of autonomy. Your primary duties will cover lead generation strategy, content marketing, data analysis and optimisation, collaboration with other teams, partnership development, and budget management. You will be the driving force in aiding the sales team to open the door to large tech businesses. You will be familiar with working in partnership with sales to help them deliver their KPI’s to the business.
Our client is an independent events business which hosts two large international exhibitions a year. They are expanding significantly and need to appoint an experienced Vendor Marketing Manager to aid their growth. They have established an excellent reputation in the market and aim to amaze people with their exhibitors, content and delegates.
Does your profile match up?
You should be able to demonstrate competency in the below key areas. It is not essential to meet all requirements, but priority will be given to applications that satisfy most:-
- Have successfully held a similar Marketing Manager role for a tech vendor/ saas business.
- Experienced in partnering with sales to drive meetings and exposure of the business with top tech companies.
- Experienced in the full marketing mix and able to formulate integrated promotional plans.
- Responsible for handling a budget.
- Strong database skills and analytics.
- Able to run PPC campaigns and use Google Analytics.
- Strong copywriting skills for sales and e-marketing mail shots.
- Ability to monitor competitor activity and stay ahead of the game with timely marketing messages to maximise the success of the event.
- A strategic thinker with excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Able to meet deadlines whilst working with other departments and suppliers.
- Evidence of working in a team environment towards a common goal.
How to apply for this Vendor Marketing Manager role?
My client is looking to hold interviews ASAP. If you feel this Vendor Marketing Manager role is something you would like to be considered for, please click here to forward your CV now!