Exhibition Sales Manager £35K-£40K (OTE £52K). Working for a fast-growing independent exhibition business. Based in London.
Interested? This is what you will receive:
- Join the fastest-growing exhibition company in the UK!
- Massive career development opportunities within the business due to their growth plans.
- Excellent salary and uncapped commission.
- Be part of an award-winning company.
About the role of an Exhibition Sales Manager:
Our client is looking to recruit a Sales Manager to work on one of its growing shows. You would be working under the guidance of a highly experienced management team who have already grown the business significantly. You will need to focus on driving new business and growing existing customer spending.
Does your profile match up?
You should be able to demonstrate competency in the below key areas, it is not essential to meet all requirements, but priority will be offered to applications that satisfy most criteria:
- Have successfully sold exhibition space, media sales or sponsorship opportunities.
- Track record of achieving sales targets.
- Ability to quickly build rapport with either new or existing clients.
- Desire to go the extra mile and overachieve sales targets.
- Manage clients throughout the sales cycle and partner with them to achieve good outcomes.
- Experienced in utilising a CRM system to manage sales pipelines and customer engagements.
- Ability to spot opportunities and have an entrepreneurial outlook.
- Well-trained in sales process and able to adapt different sales techniques to the varied customer base.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude.
As a business, they have launched new shows, grown existing exhibitions and bolted on complimentary events to sustain their growth. The organisation has an excellent market reputation, with customers valuing their shows. They achieve significant rebooks and partner with customers to make the shows successful. They have clear business objectives to reach over the next five years. Now would be a great time to join the business while they are in this growth phase.
How to apply for this Exhibition Sales Manager role?
Our client is looking to hold interviews ASAP, if you feel this Exhibition Sales Manager role is something you would like to be considered for please click here to forward your CV now!