Digital Sales Manager Circa £40K OTE £55K). Working for a fast-growing independent exhibition business. Based in London.
Interested? This is what you will receive:
- Join the fastest-growing exhibition company in the UK!
- Massive career development opportunities within the business due to their growth plans.
- Excellent salary and uncapped commission.
- Be part of an award-winning company.
About the role of a Digital Sales Manager:
Our client is looking to recruit a Digital Manager to work on one of its growing shows. They have a massive audience base to work with and are looking to offer a selection of content solutions. You would be the first employee to focus on selling these solutions to their customer base. The content solutions available include white papers, thought leadership, digital advertising, webinars etc.
Does your profile match up?
You should be able to demonstrate competency in the below key areas. It is not essential to meet all requirements, but priority will be offered to applications that satisfy most criteria:
- Have successfully sold digital advertising or content solutions.
- Track record of achieving sales targets.
- Ability to quickly build rapport with either new or existing clients.
- Desire to go the extra mile and overachieve sales targets.
- Manage clients throughout the sales cycle and partner with them to achieve good outcomes.
- Experienced in utilising a CRM system to manage sales pipelines and customer engagements.
- Ability to spot opportunities and have an entrepreneurial outlook.
- Well-trained in sales process and able to adapt different sales techniques to the varied customer base.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude.
As a business, they have launched new shows, grown existing exhibitions and bolted on complimentary events to sustain their growth. The organisation has an excellent market reputation, with customers valuing their shows. They achieve significant rebooks and partner with customers to make the shows successful. They have clear business objectives to reach over the next five years. Now would be a great time to join the business while they are in this growth phase.
How to apply for this Digital Sales Manager role?
Our client is looking to hold interviews ASAP, if you feel this Digital Sales Manager role is something you would like to be considered for, please click here to forward your CV now!