Graduate Exhibition Sales Executive circa £25K-£28K Basic (OTE £35K-£40K). Working for a fast-growing independent exhibition business. Based in London.
- Join the fastest-growing exhibition company in the UK!
- Significant career development opportunities within the business due to their growth plans.
- Excellent salary and uncapped commission.
- Be part of an award-winning company.
About the role of a Graduate Exhibition Sales Executive:
Our client is looking to recruit a Graduate Exhibition Sales Executive to work on one of its growing exhibitions. You will be trained and developed by highly experienced event professionals. Characteristics they look for:- are dynamic candidates, possess a desire to succeed, be keen to learn and be excited by the idea of being involved in a live event. The opportunity for you is to sell exhibition stands. 1000s of businesses will benefit from meeting a large number of customers within a few days of an exhibition. Post covid, their clients benefit from people loving to connect in person.
Our client is a growing exhibition owner who runs over 20 exhibitions a year across a number of market sectors. They have an exceptional culture and a fantastic office environment to work in. As a business, they have launched new shows, grown existing exhibitions and bolted on complimentary events/media offerings to sustain their growth. The organisation possesses an excellent reputation in the market, with customers valuing their shows. They achieve significant rebooks and partner with customers to make the shows successful. They have clear business objectives to reach over the next five years, hence why this would be a great time to join the business.
Does your profile match up?
You should be able to demonstrate competency in the below key areas, it is not essential to meet all requirements, but priority will be offered to applications that satisfy most criteria:
- Have some experience in selling a business-to-business solution.
- Experience working in a team towards a common goal.
- Excited and motivated to achieve sales targets set.
- Confident to quickly build rapport with either new or existing clients via telephone, virtual or face-to-face meetings.
- Manage clients through the whole sales cycle and partner with them to achieve a solid return on investment.
- Highly organised and able to juggle work.
- Ability to spot opportunities and have an entrepreneurial outlook.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude.
How to apply for this Graduate Exhibition Sales Executive role?
Our client is looking to hold interviews ASAP, if you feel this Graduate Exhibition Sales Executive role is something you would like to be considered for, please click here to forward your CV now!