Sponsorship Sales Manager. Basic £50K-£55K depending on experience OTE of £90-£100K. Working for a growing events/content business remotely in the UK.
Interested? This is what you will receive:
- Uncapped commission structure, at least 6% on all deals.
- 100% Remote working.
- Opportunities to progress as the business grows.
Our client has been growing over the last few years and hold events in Europe and America. They arrange in-person conferences, roundtable bespoke meetings and sell data solutions. Plus, create excellent content which serves the tech market. They cover topics such as AI, digital transformation, big data etc
About the role of a Sponsorship Sales Manager:
As a Sponsorship Sales Manager, you will focus on generating sponsorship revenue from prospecting leads, engaging with companies over the phone and through virtual meetings. You will get to work across a mix of events in the year and be expected to have input, insight and ideas to offer the team as a whole. You be selling to existing customers plus prospecting for new ones in the ever-changing tech landscape. Typical clients will be:- solution providers, large enterprise software businesses, small starts ups
Does your profile match up?
You should be able to demonstrate competency in the below key areas, it is not essential to meet all requirements, but priority will be offered to applications that satisfy most:-
- Have successfully sold B2B sponsorships/media packages with a track record of success.
- Skilled in account management and new business prospecting.
- Ability to work 100% remotely.
- Skilled in sourcing relevant companies to pitch the concept to.
- Experience in selling over the phone and virtually.
- Able to work with internal teams to deliver excellent customer service.
- Experienced in building new business pipelines and able to track progress and report upwards. To a target of around £750K p.a.
- Trained in consultative sales techniques.
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Evidence of working in a team environment towards a common goal.
How to apply for this Sponsorship Sales Manager role?
My client is looking to hold interviews ASAP: if you feel this Sponsorship Sales Manager is something you would like to be considered for please click here to forward your CV now!