Sales Account Manager up to £30K basic (OTE £53K). Working for a large events/media business. Based in Central London.
Interested? This is what you will receive:
- Join a sizeable international business, working on one of the UK’s largest exhibitions.
- Massive career development opportunity, this company actively promotes from within.
- Be given a set number of accounts to retain and grow.
- Excellent opportunity to travel on an international basis.
Our client is a large event and media business, and they are well established and attract high audience numbers to their events. They have established an excellent reputation in the market and have launched digital offerings to complement their events. They strive to give their customers outstanding service whilst being highly innovative to satisfy the changing market for their customers.
About the role of a Sales Account Manager:
As a Sales Account Manager, you will focus on growing around 75 clients. You will liaise with the clients and ensure they make the most of the exhibition and digital solutions to maximise spending and ensure everything runs smoothly. You will also be responsible for following up leads from marketing campaigns run, plus dealing with incoming enquires.
Does your profile match up?
You should be able to demonstrate competency in the below key areas, it is not essential to meet all requirements, but priority will be given to applications that satisfy most:-
- Have successfully held a sales position/account management role previously.
- Experience in events or media would be an advantage but not a prerequisite.
- Be an excellent communicator.
- Used to team working with other departments towards a common goal.
- Competent in using a CRM system such as salesforce.
- Happy to travel overseas to competitor events.
- Skilled in pitching solutions over the phone, virtual meetings and in person.
- Used to managing a pipeline and able to report accurately as to what the status is of each account.
- Be highly organised and able to juggle tasks and prioritise.
How to apply for this Sales Account Manager role?
My client is looking to hold interviews ASAP, if you feel this Sales Account Manager role is something you would like to be considered for, please click here to forward your CV now! If you need some help with your CV structure, click here to view our blog.