Sponsorship Sales Manager. Basic salary. Circa – £45K OTE of £80K uncapped. Working for an independent conference business based in Central London.
Interested? This is what you will receive:
- Work for a growing company with serious development plans.
- Excellent basic salary.
- Uncapped commission structure with at least 6% paid on every deal.
- 2/3 days in the office.
About the role of a Commercial Sponsorship Sales Manager:
As a Commercial Sponsorship Sales Manager, you will be responsible for selling high-value sponsorship opportunities across European and American events. This is a highly consultative sales role where you must build quality relationships with high-level Executives. You will also work closely with Conference Producers to spot opportunities for launching new events and help shape the commercial offering of the conferences you currently work on.
Our client has grown significantly over the last few years, covering some fascinating topic areas and have quickly established themselves as a key player in their markets. They produce creative content and events that delegates will pay to attend. They arrange highly successful conferences, webinars, roundtables, workshops and showcases internationally.
Does your profile match up?
You should be able to demonstrate competency in the below key areas, it is not essential to meet all requirements, but priority will be given to applications that satisfy most:-
- Have successfully sold B2B sponsorship opportunities, ideally having worked for a conference business.
- Strong sales performer who has achieved and exceeded sales targets.
- Knowledge of the tech/pharmaceutical would be an advantage.
- Confident in building relationships with Senior Executives, growing existing customer spending and developing new business.
- Trained in consultative selling techniques.
- Proactive and motivated to succeed, work toward a target, and achieve around £600K p.a.
- Evidence of working in a team environment towards a common goal.
- Keen to offer commercial input to help shape future events.
- High attention to detail and an ability to work in an organised and professional manner.
How to apply for this Commercial Sponsorship Sales Manager role?
Our client is looking to hold interviews ASAP, if you feel this Commercial Sponsorship Sales Manager role is something you would like to be considered for, please click here to forward your CV now!