Sales Manager. Basic circa £40K (Realistic OTE £55K uncapped). Exciting opening to work for a growing event/media business within the fitness/wellness market based in Guildford.
What will be required day to day?
As an Exhibition Sales Manager, you will work towards the annual event plus geo-clones throughout the year. Experienced in working with consumer brands that wish to target high volumes of people in a live event setting would be an advantage.
- Selling exhibition space for a leading sports exhibition.
- Hunting new business partners to work within the fitness market.
- Managing existing clients and increasing revenue.
- Rebooking clients on site.
- Responsible for giving accurate sales forecasts and generating a pipeline of sales.
- Flexible working patterns and some home remote working.
What type of experience and skills do you need to be successful?
- Experience in pitching exhibition space via phone, virtually and or face to face.
- Some experience in media sales will also be considered.
- Being highly engaging and able to get key sales messages across.
- Evidence of achieving sales targets.
- High levels of emotional intelligence.
- Able to work with some autonomy.
About the company:
Our client is an award-winning and evolving events/media business that serves several fitness and outdoor sports. They have developed an extensive community network of consumers who attend their events in the UK and internationally. This would be a great time to join the business as they have clear plans and strategies for the future growth of products and the commercial team. The company works with top household names who are looking to reach fitness consumers. They are looking to secure further companies who want to market to this growing sector.
How to apply for this Sales Manager?
The client is looking to hold interviews ASAP. If you feel this Sales Manager role is one you would like to be considered for, please click here to forward your CV now!