Sponsorship Sales Director. Basic salary £55K-£65K OTE of £100K uncapped. Working for an independent conference business based in Central London.
Interested? This is what you will receive:
- Work for a growing company with serious development plans.
- Excellent basic salary.
- Uncapped commission structure with at least 6% paid on every deal.
- 2/3 days in the office.
About the role of a Sponsorship Sales Director:
As a Sponsorship Sales Director, you will be responsible for a portfolio of event solutions generating around £2 million. You will be expected to secure around £700K personally, selling high-value sponsorship opportunities across European and American events. This is a highly consultative sales role where you must build quality relationships with high-level Executives. You will also work in collaboration with Conference Producers to shape future events and spot opportunities for launching new ones.
Our client has grown significantly over the last few years. They cover some fascinating topic areas and have quickly established themselves as a key player in their markets. They produce creative content and events that delegates will pay to attend. Customers have several options from highly successful B2B conferences, webinars, roundtables, workshops and showcases internationally.
Does your profile match up?
You should be able to demonstrate competency in the below key areas, it is not essential to meet all requirements, but priority will be given to applications that satisfy most:-
- Have successfully sold B2B sponsorship opportunities, ideally having worked for a conference business.
- Experience in managing Sponsorship Sales Managers.
- Strong sales performer who has achieved and exceeded sales targets.
- Knowledge of the tech/pharmaceutical/wellbeing sectors would be an advantage.
- Confident in building relationships with Senior Executives, growing existing customer spending and developing new business.
- Trained in consultative selling techniques and SPIN-based selling.
- Proactive and motivated to succeed.
- Familiar with launching new events and generating income from scratch.
- Evidence of working in a team environment towards a common goal.
- Able to offer commercial input to help shape future events.
- High attention to detail and an ability to work in an organised and professional manner.
How to apply for this Sponsorship Sales Director role?
Our client is looking to hold interviews ASAP, if you feel this Commercial Sponsorship Sales Director role is something you would like to be considered for, please click here to forward your CV now!