Business Development Manager. Basic £45K- £50K (OTE £75K). Working for a massive international business. Based in Central London & remote working.
Interested? This is what you will receive:
- Massive career development opportunity, this company actively promotes from within.
- Work in a dynamic sales environment with considerable international exposure.
- Excellent salary and uncapped commission.
- Strong PLC benefits package.
Our client is a large international blue-chip business working across several market sectors and operating some of the most cutting-edge events in their landscapes, plus digital and information solutions. They possess an excellent reputation in the market and this area of their business has seen significant change to accommodate new multi-product solutions.
About the role of a Business Development Manager:
As a Business Development Manager, you will be expected to help the team grow revenues across a portfolio of solutions within events and digital adding new business into the pot. You will need to be strategic and plan how you will grow spending; you must possess the ability to form close relationships and discover the challenges your customers face, then use this information to map out how to achieve success. You will be comfortable pitching over the phone, face to face and virtually with a determination to grow logos.
Does your profile match up?
You should be able to demonstrate competency in the below key areas, it is not essential to meet all requirements, but priority will be given to applications that satisfy most:-
- Have successfully sold a portfolio of events, digital marketing services and bespoke sponsorship solutions previously. Or be highly tech-savvy and looking to change career path into events/media.
- International exposure, dealing with large clients in multiple countries.
- Proven record of achieving sales targets.
- New business hunter.
- Experienced in writing compelling new business pitches.
- Evidence of working in a team environment towards a common goal.
- High attention to detail and able to work in an organised and professional manner.
- Possess a high understanding of the consultative sales process.
- Able to work with a degree of autonomy and achieve results.
How to apply for this Business Development Manager role?
My client is looking to hold interviews ASAP, if you feel this Business Development Manager role is something you would like to be considered for please click here to upload your CV now!