Sponsorship Sales Executive £25K-£30K basic (OTE £45K). Working for a mid-sized international events/media/information business. Based in Central London.
Interested? This is what you will receive:
- Clear career development opportunity.
- Strong benefits on offer.
- Excellent salary and commission, uncapped earning potential.
- Remote working 3 days per week, two days in their London office
About the role of a Sponsorship Sales Executive:
As a Sponsorship Sales Executive, you will be expected to focus on selling to clients who are familiar with our client through subscribing to one of their information products or attending previous events, there will also be an element of finding new business through the usual social media routes. The sales process is telephone/video call based along with attending international events to source leads. You will get to become the face of the brand, a passion for diversity and inclusion would really aid you as the events either in person, virtual and content centre around their popular ‘Women In’ series.
Does your profile match up?
You should be able to demonstrate competency in the below key areas, it is not essential to meet all requirements but priority will be given to applications that satisfy most:-
- Have some experience in selling sponsorship/media/delegates/exhibitions.
- Ability to quickly establish rapport with new and existing clients.
- B2B telephone sales skills.
- A social media professional who is able to use it in a positive way to grow awareness.
- Evidence of working in a team environment towards a common goal.
- High attention to detail and an ability to work in an organized and professional manner.
- Evidence of achieving / overachieving targets.
- An understanding of the consultative sales process.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude.
- Passionate about diversity and inclusion.
Our client is a mid-sized business, a real force in the industry they serve owning information, event and digital platforms. The company has a flat working structure and have acquired businesses over time and enhanced each one’s proposition. They have excellent prospecting opportunities due to all the data they hold. You will be working for an experienced manager who has helped grow this division over the last few years. This position has come about due to demand for their events and a requirement to have a dedicated resource working on sponsorship.
How to apply for this Sponsorship Sales Executive role?
My client is looking to hold interviews ASAP, if you feel this Sponsorship Sales Executive role is something you would like to be considered click here to forward your CV now!