Sponsorship Sales Manager. Basic £35K-£40K depending on experience OTE of £70-£75K. Working for a growing events/content business remotely in the UK.
Interested? This is what you will receive:
- Uncapped commission structure, a percentage of each deal.
- Remote working.
- Opportunities to progress as the business grows.
Our client has been growing over the last few years, even through covid times. They arrange events virtually and in-person, from conferences through to roundtable bespoke meetings, plus create excellent content which serves the tech market.
About the role of a Sponsorship Sales Manager:
As a Sponsorship Sales Manager, you will focus on generating sponsorship revenue from prospecting leads, engaging with companies over the phone and through virtual meetings. You will get to work across a mix of events in the year and be expected to have input, insight and ideas to offer the team as a whole.
Does your profile match up?
You should be able to demonstrate competency in the below key areas, it is not essential to meet all requirements, but priority will be offered to applications that satisfy most:-
- Have successfully sold B2B sponsorships/media packages previously with a track record of success.
- Skilled in selling digital solutions.
- Ability to be able to work remotely.
- Skilled in soucing relevant companies to pitch the concept to.
- Experience in selling over the phone and virtually.
- Able to work with internal teams to deliver excellent customer service.
- Experienced in building new business pipelines and able to track progress and report upwards. To a target of around £500K p.a.
- Trained in consultative sales techniques.
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Evidence of working in a team environment towards a common goal.
How to apply for this Sponsorship Sales Manager role?
My client is looking to hold interviews ASAP: if you feel this Sponsorship Sales Manager is something you would like to be considered for please click here to forward your CV now!