Marketing Manager – Tech Events – £35K-£40K. You would be working for a cool tech media/events business. Our client’s offices are based in Central London.
Interested? This is what you will receive:
- Join a fast-growing tech media and events business.
- Opportunity to join the company at an early stage.
- Excellent benefits.
- Flexible working with remote working 3 days a week.
- Strong salary and bonus potential.
Our client is a fast-growing entrepreneurial media and events business that is backed by a household name from within the media world. They were established two and half years ago and have seen significant growth in that time. They operate market-leading digital events and now are rolling out the physical events in the UK and Europe.
About the role of a Marketing Manager:
As a Marketing Manager, you will focus on delivering audiences to physical conferences. You will also get to work across a range of digital events through the year of varying sizes that have interesting topic areas and sponsorship lead pieces. You will be skilled and experienced in helping come up with clear marketing strategies and implementing multi-channel campaigns to a B2B audience. You will be working with teams internally and really help shape the marketing function within the business.
Does your profile match up?
You should be able to demonstrate competency in the below key areas, it is not essential to meet all requirements, but priority will be offered to applications that satisfy most:-
- Have successfully held a marketing events role previously for a conference/exhibition company.
- Experienced in the full marketing mix. (Email marketing/digital, social media and print etc.) and handling a budget.
- Strong database skills and analytics.
- Able to run PPC campaigns and use google analytics.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Ability to monitor competitor activity and stay ahead of the game with timely marketing messages to maximize the success of the event.
- Ability to be a strategic thinker with excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Able to meet deadlines whilst working with other departments/suppliers.
- Evidence of working in a team environment towards a common goal.
How to apply for this Marketing Manager role?
My client is looking to hold interviews ASAP, if you feel this Marketing Manager role is something you would like to be considered for click here to forward your CV.
Not for you?
If you feel this role is not suitable for you for some reason but you can think of someone who could be a good match why not click here refer them and join our £200 referral program.