Exhibition Sales Manager circa £35K-£40K (OTE £50K). Working for a fast-growing independent exhibition business. Based in London.
Interested? This is what you will receive:
- Join the fastest growing exhibition company in the UK!
- Massive career development opportunities within the business due to their growth plans.
- Excellent salary and uncapped commission.
- Be part of an award-winning company.
As a business, they have launched new shows, grown existing exhibitions and bolted on complimentary events to sustain their growth. The organisation possesses an excellent reputation in the market, with customers valuing their shows. They achieve significant rebooks and partner with customers to make the shows successful. They have clear business objectives set out to reach over the next five years. Now would be a great time to join the business while they are in the growth phase.
About the role of an Exhibition Sales Manager:
Our client is looking to recruit a Sales Manager to work on a new launch in the fashion sector. You would be working under the guidance of a highly experienced management team who have already grown the business significantly. You will need to focus on driving new business and soucing relevant leads. This is a business development role with no people management responsibilities at this stage.
Does your profile match up?
You should be able to demonstrate competency in the below key areas, it is not essential to meet all requirements, but priority will be offered to applications that satisfy most criteria:
- Have successfully sold exhibition/sponsorship/media space previously.
- Been involved in onsite rebooks.
- Track record of achieving sales targets.
- Ability to quickly build rapport with either new or existing clients.
- Desire to go the extra mile and overachieve sales targets.
- Manage clients through the whole sales cycle and partner with them to achieve good outcomes.
- Experienced in utilising a CRM system to manage sales pipelines and customer engagements.
- Ability to spot opportunities and have an entrepreneurial outlook.
- Well trained in sales process and able to adapt different sales techniques to the varied customer base.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude.
How to apply for this Exhibition Sales Manager role?
Our client is looking to hold interviews ASAP, if you feel this Exhibition Sales Manager within the fashion sector is something you would like to be considered for click here to forward your CV now!