Account Manager. Basic Salary £35K-£40K depending on experience. An achievable OTE of £50K uncapped. Working for an independent Business Information and events business based in Central London.
Interested? This is what you will receive:
- Work for a market leader in the niche in which the company operates.
- An excellent career path that will allow you to move into other areas of the business.
- Receive excellent training and development from in-house and external partners.
- Help shape future customer propositions.
Our client is a very well respected and trusted business which has grown steadily and evolved over the last ten years. They operate within a finance vertical and hold business-critical information and key relationships within the market. They arrange highly successful events which draw excellent speakers and delegates from around the world.
About the role of an Account Manager:
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for renewing and growing existing subscriptions to our client’s news and data services. This role is a highly consultative sales position where you will need to build quality relationships with the current clients, understand their business and demonstrate how your information could be best used day to day in achieving their aims. Our client is keen to talk to Account Managers who have worked in business information/subscriptions or someone looking to move over from a business development role.
Does your profile match up?
You should be able to demonstrate competency in the below key areas, it is not essential to meet all requirements, but priority will be given to those applicants that can satisfy most:-
- Have successfully account managed a Business Information (BI) solution or subscription services previously.
- Strong performer who has achieved and exceed renewal and growth targets.
- Knowledge of the finance sector would be an advantage.
- Confident to build relationships with Senior Executives.
- Trained in consultative selling techniques.
- Proactive and motivated to help clients best utilise the information.
- Evidence of working in a team environment towards a common goal.
- High attention to detail and an ability to work in an organised and professional manner.
How to apply for this Account Manager role?
Our client is looking to hold interviews ASAP. If you feel this Account Manager role is something you would like to be considered for, click here to forward your CV now!