Account Development Manager. Basic £25K-£35K depending on experience plus an OTE of £50-£75K. Working for a growing events business based in Crawley/Gatwick/Redhill area.
Interested? This is what you will receive:
- Uncapped commission structure, a percentage of each deal.
- Excellent business trips to top locations.
- Gym on-site/plus other recreational amenities available.
Our client is an established events business. They arrange and host around 20 events per annum, where top decision-makers meet on a one to one basis with vendors/service providers. In addition, they have a unique data system that collates important information on whom the sponsors will get to target and what the customers are looking to buy in the future.
About the role of an Account Development Manager:
As an Account Development Manager, you will focus on generating sponsorship revenue from prospecting leads, engaging with companies over the phone and running demonstrations. You will get to work across a mix of events in the year.
Does your profile match up?
You should be able to demonstrate competency in the below key areas, it is not essential to meet all requirements, but priority will be offered to applications that satisfy most:-
- Have successfully sold B2B sponsorships/media packages previously with a track record of success.
- Skilled in soucing relevant companies to pitch the concept to.
- Experience in selling over the phone.
- Able to work with internal teams to deliver excellent customer service.
- Experienced in building new business pipelines and able to track progress and report upwards.
- Trained in consultative sales techniques.
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Evidence of working in a team environment towards a common goal.
How to apply for this Account Development Manager role?
My client is looking to hold interviews ASAP: if you feel this Account Development Manager is something you would like to be considered for click here to forward your CV now!