Administration Assistant £22-£26K to work on a temp contract for at least one year. Based in Avonmouth, Bristol
About the client
Our client is an international business working on a large project in the Avonmouth, Bristol area (Hinkley point). As a growing operation, they require assistance in their administration department. This is an exciting and challenging role and gives a great mix of variety to your day to day work.
What is required of an Administration Assistant in this role?
The role would suit someone with experience in administrative tasks with a keen eye for detail. There will be a mixture of maintaining essential health and safety requirements through to sourcing accommodation for overseas workers and helping prepare invoices etc.
What skills and experience are required to be successful in this Admistarion Assistant role?
- Maintain and update health and safety records for employees.
- Local knowledge of local hotels and serviced apartment suppliers in the Avermouth Bristol area. To assist in finding employees with the best accommodation.
- Preparing staff expenses for processing.
- Management of timesheets.
- Desk/meeting management.
- Experienced in preparing documentation for new employees and maintain and keeping personnel records updated.
- Drafting purchase orders and their issue to the supplier.
- Making arrangements for weekly and monthly progress meetings.
- Training related tasks.
- Staff project planning.
- Verifying invoices before issuing to finance for payment.
- General administrative activities as required.
How to apply for this Administration Assistant role?
My client is looking to hold interviews ASAP, if you feel this Administration Assistant is something you would like to be considered for, click here to forward your CV.