Senior Conference Producer required for a slick digital/event business. Based in London – remote working 2/3 days per week. Salary £35K-£40K basic plus performance bonus.
Interested this is what you will receive:
- Work for a fast-growing multi-media technology solutions provider
- Options over shares equal to 10% of salary
- £1000 annual budget to spend on professional and learning development
- Remote working 2/3 days per week
About the client:
Our client is a growing technology media and events provider. They have spotted a niche in a busy sector and have quickly become the voice and steer of the industry. They have grown rapidly and have significant plans for the future. Backed by a household trusted brand, you will be working for a highly respected business and own the production function within the company.
What is required of a Senior Conference Producer in this role?
This role would be suitable for someone with experience in producing digital and physical events. You will thrive on the challenge of rolling out a new event series in the UK and Europe. You will be responsible for all aspects of pulling the digital and event content together, speaker acquisition, production and delivery of agendas that get delegates and sponsors excited.
What skills and experience are required to be successful in this Senior Conference Producing role?
- Possess experience in multi-media event conference production. (Conference and digital).
- Technology market sector experience.
- Experience in multi-tasking projects and being highly organised.
- Highly analytical, able to absorb a lot of information and research a topic thoroughly to validate the content.
- Able to work on launching new events.
- Confident, outgoing personality that allows you to engage with people at the top level and understand their requirements.
- Strategic thinker and problem solver with high levels of emotional intelligence.
- Able to convey a clear direction of the event and deliver compelling agendas.
- A desire to meet and exceed targets.
- Build client relationships in the short and long term.
How to apply for this Senior Conference Producer role?
Our client is looking to hold interviews ASAP, if you feel this Senior Conference Producer role is something you would like to be considered for, please click here to forward your CV now!
About Media Steps Consulting:
Media Steps is an established media recruiter working within the media and event markets across:- sales, marketing and production functions.. We are included on several preferred supply lists and actively search for applications from individuals who have experience of selling-: sponsorship, exhibitions, delegate spaces, B2B media sales, information, online, digital and print solutions. Or candidates who operate in the marketing or production side of events.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.