Business Development Manager. Basic Salary £40K-£45K depending on experience. An achievable OTE of £65K uncapped. Working for an independent Business Information and events business based in Central London.
Interested? This is what you will receive:
- Work for a market leader in the niche in which the company operates.
- An excellent career path as the company continues to grow.
- Receive excellent training and development from in-house and external partners.
- Help shape future customer propositions.
Our client is a very well respected and trusted business which has grown steadily and evolved over the last ten years. They operate within a finance vertical and hold business-critical information and key relationships within the market. They arrange highly successful events which draw excellent speakers and delegates from around the world.
About the role of a New Business Development Manager:
As a New Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for sourcing new business subscriptions to our client’s news and data services. This role is a highly consultative sales position where you will need to build quality relationships with your prospects, understand their business and demonstrate how your information could aid them day to day in achieving their aims.
Does your profile match up?
You should be able to demonstrate competency in the below key areas, it is not essential to meet all requirements, but priority will be given to those applicants that can satisfy most:-
- Have successfully either sold a Business Information (BI) solution or subscription services previously.
- Strong sales performer who has achieved and exceed sales targets.
- Knowledge of the finance sector would be an advantage.
- Confident to build relationships with Senior Executives.
- Trained in consultative selling techniques.
- Proactive and motivated to be successful and work to a target.
- Evidence of working in a team environment towards a common goal.
- High attention to detail and an ability to work in an organised and professional manner.
How to apply for this New Business Development Manager role?
Our client is looking to hold interviews ASAP. If you feel this New Business Development Executive role is something you would like to be considered for, click here to forward your CV now!
About Media Steps Consulting:
Media Steps is an established media recruiter working within the media and event sales markets. We are included on several preferred supply lists and actively search for applications from individuals who have experience of selling-: sponsorship, exhibitions, delegate spaces, B2B media sales, information, online, digital and print solutions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.