Senior Digital Account Manager. Basic Salary up to £50K depending on experience plus bonus. Working for a household named consumer media business based in Central London. This is a fixed-term contract for one year, which has the opportunity to turn into a permanent position.
Interested? This is what you will receive:
- Work for a huge portfolio of consumer media brands.
- Be able to sell the biggest market share opportunity compared to their competitors.
- Help shape future customer propositions.
- Excellent working environment and benefits
Our client is a very well respected and trusted media business. They have transformed into a cutting edge digital news provider across a network of titles. They have the biggest market share and are highly creative in the solutions they can offer clients.
About the role of a Senior Digital Account Manager:
As a Senior Digital Account Manager, you will be responsible for working with advertising agencies to create campaigns to match their client needs. You will need to grow and nurture your client relationships and keep your brand front of mind to ensure you maximise revenues. This role is highly creative; you will be confident in pitching new ideas and building face to face relationships with your agency patch.
Does your profile match up?
You should be able to demonstrate competency in the below key areas, it is not essential to meet all requirements, but priority will be given to those applicants that can satisfy most:-
- Have successfully dealt with advertising agencies, selling high yielding solutions.
- Strong sales performer who has achieved and exceed sales targets.
- Knowledge of the digital landscape, including programmatic delivery (PG and PMP integrations).
- Confident to build relationships and achieve six external meetings per week.
- Skilled in devising agency plans and revising quarterly to match business requirements.
- Proactive and motivated to be successful and work to a target.
- Evidence of working in a team environment towards a common goal.
- High attention to detail and an ability to work in an organised and professional manner.
How to apply for this Senior Digital Account Manager role?
Our client is looking to hold interviews ASAP. If you feel this Senior Digital Account Manager role is something you would like to be considered for, please click here to forward your CV now!