Basic £25-£35K (Realistic OTE £45-50K uncapped). Exciting opportunity to work for a growing DAB radio station and digital platform usually based in Central London.
About the company:
Our client is a small independent media owner employing around 20 staff currently. They offer a range of B2B marketing solutions to a niche market sector. The radio station has already attracted some high profile clients and is keen to expand this base in the coming years. They have a unique radio proposition and separate Facebook group, which has 500,000+ followers.
As a New Business Account Manager, what will be required day to day?
- Securing B2B advertising sales from the customer base via radio campaigns display advertising, online and digital solutions.
- Manage existing accounts and drive additional spending from the client base.
- Generate new business.
- Attend relevant meetings with clients direct and agencies.
- Responsible for giving accurate sales forecasts and generating a pipeline of sales.
- Drive series bookings and develop the sales story.
- Help manage the inventory.
What type of experience and skills do you need to be successful?
- Experience of pitching face to face and via telephone.
- Sold media/radio or digital solutions previously.
- Ability to engage with key decision-makers and marketers.
- Evidence of achieving sales targets.
- Trained in sales process and consultative selling techniques.
- Skilled in writing compelling customer proposals.
How to apply for this New Business Account Manager.
The client is looking to hold interviews ASAP, if you feel this New Business Account Manager role is one you would like to be considered click here and apply.