Basic £50K-£80K depending on experience (OTE £110-140K) uncapped. Working for a growing media company. They are normally based in Central London.
Interested? This is what you will receive:
- Join a dynamic, fast-growing independent business.
- An opportunity to progress within the business as it increases in size.
- Strong basic salary and uncapped commission potential.
- Receive bespoke training.
- Be rewarded with monthly incentives for achieving targets.
Our client has an outstanding track record, having grown 60% last year. They provide a trusted content solution to key clients in their market. These consist of eblasts, webinars, trusted articles, podcasts, videos, news, jobs platform etc you will be handling key clients and ensuring they are utilising all the options.
Our client has a very clear vision of where they are going and how they are going to get there! They possess one of the clearest candidate propositions we have seen, with a strong bias to hiring people who share their values. The key account management team is a new addition to their business and is being introduced due to their phenomenal growth; therefore, this would be a great time to join this exciting business.
About the role of a Key Account Manager/Director:
As a Key Account Manager/Director, you will be focusing on building strong relationships to ensure you retain the client and grow revenues further. Each client will need to be mapped out, allowing you to ensure that you can strategically support businesses and maximise spends. You will need to buy into the vision of the company, be willing to go the extra mile for your clients and provide awesome customer service.
Does your profile match up?
You should be able to demonstrate competency in the below key areas, it is not essential to meet all requirements, but priority will be given to applications that satisfy most:-
- Experienced in selling content solutions/events into the pharmaceutical market.
- Proven at developing key accounts.
- Able to identify challenges your clients are facing and be able to turn these into opportunities.
- Experienced in tracking NET Promotor Scores (NPS) and utilising these in a positive way to gain referrals.
- Able to work with internal teams to deliver excellent customer service.
- Trained in consultative sales techniques.
- Ability to spot new opportunities and sell multiple packages.
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude.
How to apply for this Key Account Manager/Director role?
My client is looking to hold interviews ASAP, if you feel this Key Account Management opportunity is something you would like to be considered click here to send your CV now!