Events Senior Marketing Manager £35K-£40K plus a bonus of 10% (Performance related). You would be working for a growing media/events business. Our client’s offices are based in Central London.
Interested? This is what you will receive:
• Join a fast-growing international business.
• Excellent benefits included.
• Strong salary and bonus potential.
Our client is a fast-growing entrepreneurial media and events business. They are well established and own some excellent products across information/B2B publications and events. They operate market-leading events and are clever when launching new ones. In addition, they have acquired heritage titles and grown new media platforms with exciting solutions for their clients.
About the role of a Senior Marketing Manager:
As a Senior Marketing Manager, you will focus on delivering audiences to two main conferences. You will also get to work across a range of digital events through the year of varying sizes that have interesting topic areas and sponsorship lead pieces. You will be skilled and experienced in helping come up with clear marketing strategies and implementing multi-channel campaigns to a B2B audience. You will be working with teams internally plus around the world to pull together successful marketing campaigns.
Does your profile match up?
You should be able to demonstrate competency in the below key areas, it is not essential to meet all requirements, but priority will be offered to applications that satisfy most:-
- Have successfully held a marketing events role previously for a conference/exhibition company.
- Experienced in the full marketing mix. (Email marketing/digital, social media and print etc.) and handling a budget.
- Strong database skills and analytics.
- Used to setting up strong contra partnership agreements.
- Able to run PPC campaigns and use googleanalytics.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Ability to monitor competitor activity and stay ahead of the game with timely marketing messages to maximize the success of the event.
- Ability to be a strategic thinker with excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Able to meet deadlines whilst working with other departments/suppliers.
- Evidence of working in a team environment towards a common goal.
How to apply for this Senior Marketing Manager role?
My client is looking to hold interviews ASAP, if you feel this Senior Marketing Manager role is something you would like to be considered for please forward your CV now!
About Media Steps Consulting:
Media Steps is an established media recruiter working within the media and event sales markets. We are included on several preferred supply lists and actively search for applications from individuals who have experience of selling-: sponsorship, exhibitions, delegate spaces, B2B media sales, information, online, digital and print solutions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.