Senior Conference Producer required for a growing media/events business. Based in Central London. Salary £30K Basic plus around £5K performance bonus.
About the company:
Our client has been developing their business over the last decade, they have grown their events they hold plus an online community. They have recently been acquired by a media business which means they are just about to grow significantly. They have plans to launch a number of events to support their media business and customers. If you are considering a move currently this company would allow you to have a voice in business and develop some exciting new conferences.
What is required of a Senior Conference Producer in this role?
The role would be suitable for someone with experience of conference producing who is looking for their next step. Ideally, you would have gained some experience in digital content and using various platforms to engage with an audience. You will be comfortable liaising with all levels of people in the market to gain valuable insight and know what the key topics are. You will be commercially focused and want to be the face of the industry and in time take on more responsibility.
What skills and experience are required to be successful in this Senior Conference Producer role?
- Possess experience of conference event production. (Conference or summit).
- Comfortable interviewing senior industry figures.
- Highly analytical, able to absorb a lot of information and research a topic thoroughly to validate the content.
- Confident outgoing personality that will allow you to engage with people and understand their requirements.
- Strategic thinker and problem solver, with high levels of emotional intelligence, so that clear direction can be given to deliver compelling agendas/content.
- Managing social media appropriately.
- A desire to meet and exceed targets.
- Able to secure relevant associations and support partners.
How to apply for this Senior Conference Producer role?
Our client is looking to hold interviews ASAP, if you feel this Senior Conference Producer role is something you would like to be considered for please upload your CV now!
About Media Steps Consulting:
Media Steps is an established media recruiter working within the media and event markets across:- sales, marketing and production functions.. We are included on several preferred supply lists and actively search for applications from individuals who have experience of selling-: sponsorship, exhibitions, delegate spaces, B2B media sales, information, online, digital and print solutions. Or candidates who operate in the marketing or production side of events.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.