Sponsorship Sales Manager. Basic Salary £35K-£45K depending on experience. An achievable OTE of £65K. Working for an independent Business Information and events business based in Central London.
Interested? This is what you will receive:
- Work for a market leader in the niche the company operate in.
- A great career path which will allow you to move into other areas of the business.
- Excellent salary and working environment
- Uncapped commission structure.
Our client is a very well respected and trusted business which has grown steadily and evolved over the last 10 years. They operate within a finance vertical and hold business-critical information and key relationships within the market. They arrange highly successful events which draw excellent speakers and delegates from around the world.
About the role of a Sponsorship Sales Manager:
As a Sponsorship Sales Manager, you will be responsible for selling sponsorship opportunities to UK, Europe and US B2B conferences. You will also be tasked with finding new and dealing with existing clients. This is a highly consultative sales role where you will need to build quality relationships with high-level Executives. This is a newly created role and you will have a real influence on the commercial route of the business going forward.
Does your profile match up?
You should be able to demonstrate competency in the below key areas, it is not essential to meet all requirements but priority will be given to applications that satisfy most:-
• Have successfully sold B2B sponsorship opportunities.
• Strong sales performer who has achieved and exceed sales targets. (Track record of £360K plus per annum).
• Knowledge of the finance sector would be an advantage.
• Confident to build relationships with Senior Executives.
• Trained in consultative selling techniques.
• Pro-active and motivated to be successful and work to a target.
• Evidence of working in a team environment towards a common goal.
• High attention to detail and an ability to work in an organised and professional manner.
How to apply for this Sponsorship Sales Manager role?
Our client is looking to hold interviews ASAP if you feel this Sponsorship Sales Manager role is something you would like to be considered for please send CV via our upload facility and put in the comments which role your applying for.
About Media Steps Consulting:
Media Steps is an established media recruiter working within the media and event sales markets. We are included on several preferred supply lists and actively search for applications from individuals who have experience of selling-: sponsorship, exhibitions, delegate spaces, B2B media sales, information, online, digital and print solutions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.