Senior Sponsorship & Digital Business Development Manager – Salary – £45-£55K Basic (OTE £80K). Working for an independent growing business. Based in Central London.
Interested? This is what you will receive:
- Join a successful growing credible independent events/digital business.
- Massive career development opportunity, this company has an excellent promotion route.
- Frequent international travel.
- Uncapped commission structure, reward on all sales made.
About the role of a Senior Sponsorship & Digital Business Development Manager:
As a Senior Sponsorship & Digital Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for the selling of sponsorship and exhibition space, coupled with various digital opportunities. This is all about consultative selling, as you will have the opportunity to sell a fully integrated campaign to the customer. There is a high element of entrepreneurial spirit required as you can offer bespoke solutions to each customer should they prove to be commercially viable. You will have a lot of resources to help you gain insight and a deep understanding of the sector. You will have an excellent database to work from and be able to deal directly with the owners of the business.
The Candidate profile:
Successful applicants should be able to demonstrate competency in the below key areas, it is not essential to meet all requirements, but priority will be given to applications that satisfy most:
- Experience in selling a combination of sponsorship/event/digital solutions.
- Evidence of achieving targets and able to generate £450K in revenue PA.
- Highly confident and able to hold high-level conversations with key decision-makers.
- High levels of attention to detail, strong pipeline management and an ability to write compelling client proposals will be required.
- Excellent understanding of value-led, consultative sales practices.
- Able to sell and articulate strong propositions over the phone.
- Able to work autonomously.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude.
- Commercially minded and able to spot opportunities.
Our client is a growing player in the conference sector and owns a strong digital offering (knowledge and news), which are a real benefit to the industry. They possess a great reputation in the market and have seen their turnover increase over the last few years. The event is well established and has been held for the last 15 years. Due to the niche, they operate in there are always multiple players who enter the market giving you a constant lead source to prospect
How to apply for this Senior Sponsorship & Digital Business Development Manager role?
My client is looking to hold interviews ASAP if you feel this Senior Sponsorship & Digital Business Development Manager role is something you would like to be considered for please send CV via our upload facility and put in the comments which role your applying for.
About Media Steps Consulting:
Media Steps is an established media recruiter working within the media and event markets across:- sales, marketing and production functions. We are included on several preferred supply lists and actively search for applications from individuals who have experience of selling-: sponsorship, exhibitions, delegate spaces, B2B media sales, information, online, digital and print solutions. Or candidates who operate in the marketing or production side of events.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.