Senior Sales Executive – Exhibitions Market £30K (OTE £40K). Working for a fast-growing independent exhibition business. Based in Central London.
Interested? This opportunity offers:
- Join the fastest growing exhibition company in the UK!
- A rare employee equity scheme.
- Massive career development opportunity due to their growth plans.
- Excellent salary and uncapped commission.
- Be part of an award-winning company.
As a business, they have launched new shows, grown exhibitions and purchased events to sustain their growth. (Including growing events around the world). Their company equity scheme means that they can retain the best people and offer them significant financial rewards in the future. The organisation possesses an excellent reputation in the market and has won numerous industry awards over the last few years. They have clear business objectives set out to reach over the next five years, so it is an exciting time to join the business and help them achieve their aims.
About the role of a Senior Sales Executive:
Our client is looking to recruit a Senior Sales Executive to work on one of its portfolios of growing shows. You would be working under the guidance of a highly experienced Event Director who has already grown revenues significantly. You will need to focus on driving new business and increasing existing customers spends.
Does your profile match up?
You should be able to demonstrate competency in the below key areas. It is not essential to meet all requirements, but priority will be given to those applications that can satisfy most:
- Have successfully sold exhibition space previously.
- Experienced in B2B telesales and face to face networking at competitor events.
- Ability to quickly build rapport with new and existing clients.
- Desire to go the extra mile and overachieve sales targets.
- Experience of working with a floor plan.
- High attention to detail and work in a methodical, organised and professional manner.
- Ability to spot opportunities and have an entrepreneurial spirit to bring new ideas.
- An understanding of sales processes and able to adapt different sales techniques to the varied customer base.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude.
How to apply for this Exhibition Senior Sales Executive role?
Our client is looking to hold interviews ASAP if you feel this Exhibition Senior Sales Executive role is something you would like to be considered for please send CV via our upload facility and put in the comments which role your applying for.
About Media Steps Consulting:
Media Steps is an established media recruiter working within the media and event sales markets. We are included on several preferred supply lists and actively search for applications from individuals who have experience of selling-: sponsorship, exhibitions, delegate spaces, B2B media sales, information, online, digital and print solutions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.